Robotics is derived from the Czech word ‘ROBOTA’ which means servitude. Robotics is a very interesting field of study which enables students to understands various concepts of science, math, and technology. The course is designed such that students get exposure to various robots like mobile robots, aerial robots, and robotic arms. The student will also get exposure to different sensors, actuators, and intelligent controllers to move these robots.
· Familiarity with a wide range of sensors used for robotics
· Working with different types of motors.
· Making of mobile robots.
· Developing essential programming skills, by working on Arduino.
· Developing problem-solving capability using Robots.
· The course will also comprise of two mini-projects, in the middle of the course, and a mega-project towards the end of the course.
1. Laptop/Chromebook/Computer/IPad with Internet Connection
2. Zoom Installed
Duration: 4 Months
The schedule will be for 3 days a week. The exact schedule will be discussed and shared after the registration.