Website Development using WordPress
This workshop has been planned to introduce children to web development using WordPress.
- Build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard, know what everything does and how to use it.
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Create pages and posts, and most importantly, know the difference between the two.
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like a homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser
The workshop includes one hour lesson every day, with various assignments, activities, projects and goodies.
No pre-requisites or prior coding experience required.
Age Group: 10 years and above
Time Duration: 15 Days (60-90 minutes session every day)