Electronics for Children using Arduino
From the alarm clock ticking beside your bed to the most modern deep space mission to understand outer space, electronics has an integral role to play in everyone life. Arduino a small controller has revolutionized the use of electronics for hobbyist, tinkers, researchers and big companies too from the past decade. So, in this workshop, we dive into understanding the possibilities of electronics along with Arduino, by playing with simple circuits, sensors and actuators.
Objectives of the Course:
- Understanding the working of different components in an electronic circuit.
- Learning to rig up simple circuits on breadboards.
- Learning about the Arduino board
- Making simple code to use output devices like LEDs, Buzzers etc. with the Arduino board.
- Making simple codes to use different input devices like a push button, switches etc. with the Arduino board.
- Interfacing sensors like the Light sensors, Ultrasonics sensors etc. with the Arduino board.
- Interface actuator like servo motors, DC motors etc. with the Arduino board.
- Developing problem-solving capability using electronics.
- The course will comprise 2 mini-projects during the sessions
The workshop includes one hour lesson every day, with various assignments, activities, projects and goodies.
Kit Charges: 1600 INR
Workshop Fees: 2200 INR