3D Game Development using ROBLOX
This workshop has been planned to introduce students to 3D game development using Roblox.
Students will learn:
- An understanding of Lua the coding language used to create Roblox Games.
- The basic concepts of computer programming
- How to get set up to create your first Roblox game by creating an account and downloading and installing Roblox Studio.
- How to move, scale and rotate your Roblox parts.
- How to create a script, make objects spawn and how to program your Humanoid Roblox Player and much more.
- How to Use Roblox Toolbox and create your own models, save them and import them into your projects
- How to code the Leaderboard for multi-player games and save player data during the game.
- Design, Test, and Play your own game from beginning to end.
- You will be able to use all the concepts and coding you learnt in this course to create your own interactive games on Roblox.
Workshop includes one hour lesson everyday, with various assignments, activities, projects and goodies.
Sorry, Event Expired