- Project Showcase before Expert Panel from Industry
- Achievement Certificate on Workshop Completion
- Get Featured on TenByTen YouTube Channel
- Understand basics of electronics and its components.
- Learn how to integrate physical computing devices like Arduino boards to main frame langauges like python.
- Integrating your own game controller to a predefined game.
This course introduces the students to the nuances of electronics, circuit making and physical computing systems. This workshop is designed in such a way that at the end then students will be able interface their custom game controller to a game. Students get to work on both the hardware and the software side of things. This course is especially for kids of the age group 6-18 years.