Days 5-7 Challenge
Last 4 days were all about creating sprites, costumes, knowing scratch and sharing your scratch projects.
Now its time to start working on your final challenge which will last for next 3 days.
So, your last and final challenge for Scratch Week 2021 is to create a scratch project that follows these rules:
- You can use any number of sprites, but using your Day 1 sprite and Day 3 costumes is mandatory, if you have participated for these days.
- The project should be in one of these categories:
- The project should use:
- Atleast 8 out of 15 Blocks available in the Motion Palette
- Atleast 12 out of 17 Blocks available in the Looks Palette
- Atleast 5 out of 8 Blocks available in the Sound Palette
- Atleast 6 out of 8 Blocks available in the Events Palette
- Atleast 7 out of 11 Blocks available in the Control Palette
- Atleast 8 out of 13 Blocks available in the Sensing Palette
- Atleast 10 out of 18 Blocks available in the Operators Palette
- Atleast 2 out of 4 Blocks available in the Variables Palette
- Atleast 2 My Blocks
- Atleast 1 Extension
- You should a comment with every new block you add to ensure you are fulfilling the above rules. To add a comment, right click on the block and you get an option to add comment. An example is shown here:
You can work in teams for this challenge. The Maximum Team Size can be 4.
- If you work in teams, your average score would be considered. i.e. Suppose there were 3 participants who participated individually till Day 4 and their scores were 32, 36, 28 till now, so as a team, their score will be (32+36+28)/3 = 32.
- Sprites and Costumes of every team member should be used in their final project.
This zoom meeting would be active from May 21, 2 PM IST to May 24, 10 AM IST. You can join anytime and discuss with other participants.
- Meeting Id: 857 6843 7602
- Password: tenbyten
Submit your projects on this link: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29750051/
The deadline to submit your files for Challenge 4 is May 24, 12 PM GMT +5:30.
NOTE : Day 5 Challenge is compulsory for all participants.