This course is designed for children of age group 11-18 years old, to introduce them to programming through Python. This course would help in enhancing their logical, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills. The activities and major projects would help in enhancing their presentation and collaboration skills.
Objectives of the Course:
- To Introduce Children to Programming
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs
- Acquire the pre-requisite Python skills to move into specific branches – Machine Learning, Data Science, etc..
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes.
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Enhance their creativity by helping them code projects related to their interests and hobbies.
- Enhance either logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivate them to collaborate, work in groups and present their work.
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!